Thursday, April 26, 2012

2 days of randoms

Chocolate Orange Bliss from Ovation Teas - Almost gone...LOVE this one...will be sorry to see it go!

Vanilla Berry Truffle from The Persimmon Tree Tea Company - a nicely flavored Rooibos with interesting ingredients

Earl Grey White Tips from Tea Source - 2 infusions - and a SIP DOWN!  This one I will miss and soon!

Berry Bomb from the Rabbit Hole - Excellent Cherry Goodness - also a SIP DOWN and it will be missed!

Premium Fukamushi Sencha Yame from Dens Tea - Almost forgot to log this one from the other day!  Very tasty and genuine!  I have a bit left and will treasure it!

Superior Grade Lapsang Souchong from Life In Tea Cup - a very nice beginners LS...not too over the top or smoky but a darned good black tea.  I may not have logged this one on Steepster YET - I will have to double check!

Chocolate Rose Tea from Culinary Tea - sturdy rose and creamy chocolate - a nice flavor combo - I will be drinking more of this one to start my days in the near future!  Nice!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment