Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random Backlogs of teas I already have logged previously

Organic Matcha from DoMatcha - always a good ole standby for matcha's.  Backlogging 2 cups

Red Robe Oolong from the PuriTea - backlogging and sipdown from Friday and Monday - Lovely Red Robe - had two cups!

Creme Brulee Chai from Herbal Infusions - That didn't last long!  A VERY Spicy Chai but great Brulee flavors, too!  SIPDOWN and Backlog.

Damn Fine Holiday Blend from Andrew & Dunham - Thanks LiberTeas for a bit more of this!  This is tasty!  Backlogging!

Morawaka Low Country Plantation Fresh Ceylon Grade Pekoe-1 from KTeas - Excellent Ceylon - Sipdown and backlog!  I will miss this one!

Chocolate Matcha from Red Leaf - I had 2 cups today and it's MARVY - the 2nd cup I added 2 drops of NuNaturals Cocoa Bean Extract and it gave it that EXTRA SOMETHING!!!  I really enjoyed it!  Wonderful addition to this already chocolatey matcha

No comments:

Post a Comment